Rules for Play
All Teams must have an approved (adult) coach on the sideline to supervise for every game! Players are not approved coaches.
1) All league games will be 45 minutes in length, with no intermission.
2) The field of play will be 68 yards long and 50 yards wide. The penalty area will be relative in size to the overall field and will be marked.
3) There will be NO offside rule in effect.
4) There will be NO slide tackling allowed.
5) Each team is allowed a total of seven players on the field of play, including the goalkeeper.
6) Substitutions are allowed:
· At any time on the fly w/Referee permission.
· At any stoppage of play by the referee.
The referees WILL NOT control substitutions. If, however, the referee determines that too many players are on the field, the opposing team will be awarded an indirect free kick from the spot of the ball when the determination was made.
7) Penalty kicks will be taken from a spot, 10 yards from the center of the goal line.
8) Any player ejected from a game will be suspended for the next league game and may only return after a mandatory meeting with the league Director and team coach. .
9) All other rules will be in accordance with FIFA Laws of the Game.
10) All decisions of the referee are FINAL! Dissent will not be tolerated.
11) It is recommended that teams arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the start time. Games will begin at designated times, NO EXCEPTIONS. A team can begin play with no less than five (5) players. A forfeit will be charged to ANY team that cannot begin a game on time. Teams are free to borrow players from other schools in case of a forfiet so players can get a game in. This still counts as a forfiet loss.
12) Organizations with more than one team in the league MAY interchange their players in the event of player shortage for a particular game.